Ansaldo STS USA
Insight & Innovation
For over 130 years, Ansaldo STS USA has been known for leading the development of wayside equipment, vital relays and complete train control systems. Today, Ansaldo STS USA is applying its unique knowledge to developing advanced rail control systems.
As a regional company of Ansaldo STS, Ansaldo STS USA serves rail and transit customers in the USA, Canada & Central & South America, with a concentrated focus on transit in China, South Korea and Taiwan.
Ansaldo STS USA is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and has manufacturing facilities in South Carolina. Support and sales offices are located throughout the USA, Canada, Italy, Brazil, South Korea and China.
Service & Support
Ansaldo STS USA delivers solutions that help meet your organization’s operating goals with the greatest value. Expert project management assures on-time and on-budget project completion. Our extensive organizational resources provide exceptional service and support.
- Engineering Support - Our experienced engineering service team helps design, retrofit and maintain your rail infrastructure. Services include field surveys, circuit design, material procurement, installation supervision, factory testing, installation, and field tests.
- Inspection Service – Field inspection services help maintain the safety of your signaling and control equipment. Make Ansaldo STS USA a part of your mandatory inspection programs.
- Rapid Action Information Link (RAIL) Team – When you need accurate, specific answers to respond to critical situations, the RAIL team is here. Every hour of every day, every day of the year, our customer support engineers are on call providing the knowledge and support to recover system disturbances. Our maintenance escalation program quickly mobilizes a team of engineers to deal with the most serious situations. Phone: +1 800.652.7276 ask for RAIL Team.
- Repair and Return Service – Our service centers are equipped to repair products of all major product suppliers. All repairs use OEM replacement parts and are backed by our warranty program. Normal turn around time is less than 30 days.
- Remanufacturing Service – All major brands of ground equipment, mechanical and electro-mechanical products can be remanufactured to “like-new” condition and backed by an extended 1-year warranty.
Placing Orders and Answers to Your Questions
To place your order by phone, call our toll-free Customer Service number 1-800-652-7276 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Or, send an e-mail to email@example.com. Feel free to ask our Order Entry person any questions about the order process, the type of part, or the status of any previous orders.