Milan, February 27th 2017
- New orders of EUR 1.475,8 million (+10.5%)
- Order Backlog at December 31st 2016 of EUR 6.488,4 million (+1.2%)
- Revenue at EUR 1.327,4 million (-4.1%)
- EBIT at EUR 126.8 million (-6.6%)
- ROS 9.6% (-0.2 p.p.)
- Consolidated Net Result of EUR 77.9 million (-16.3%)
- Free Operating Cash Flow (FOCF) at EUR 37.9 million (-56.7%)
- Net Financial Position, positive net cash, at EUR (338.0) million in line compared to the previous year 2015 of EUR (338.7).
- Total dividend amount of EUR 36 million (EUR 0.18 per share) proposed to the Shareholders’ Meeting, in line to the previous year
- Corporate Governance Report approved
The Ansaldo STS S.p.A. (STS.MI) Board of Directors meeting, held today, approved by majority the draft financial statements for 2016 that will be presented at the Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting on May 18th 2017, in a single call.
The Board also approved by majority the Ansaldo STS Group’s consolidated Financial Report on December 31st 2016.