Draft 2011 annual report approved
- Consolidated financial statements and the draft financial statements of the Parent Company for the year ended December 31, 2011 approved
- Ansaldo STS posted for the year 2011 a consolidated net profit of EUR 73 million (-23.0%)
- New intake orders of EUR 2,164 million (+9.0%)
- Backlog at 31 December 2011 of EUR 5,453 million (+19.8%)
- Revenues at EUR 1,212 million (-5.6%)
- EBIT at EUR 116 million (-15.3%)
- Net Financial Position (liquidity) of EUR 290 million (-9.0%)
- Dividend of EUR 0.20 per share to be proposed to the shareholders’ meeting
The Board of Directors of Ansaldo STS (STS.MI), meeting today under the chairmanship of Alessandro Pansa, has approved the draft 2011 annual report, which will be submitted to the shareholders’ meeting to be convened by the Board of Directors to approve the annual financial statements.
The Board also approved the consolidated accounts of the Ansaldo STS Group for 2011.