- Definition of a specific internal procedure that formalizes contents, roles and responsibilities of the reporting process for the realization of the Sustainability Report and the Consolidated non-financial discolsure- DNF (2018).
- Formalization of Governance for the management of the Business Continuity System (2018).
- Launch of pilot projects on critical processes and scenarios shared with company management (2018).
- Extension of the management system to the remaining business processes and sites (2019/2020).
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Evolution of the Interlocking System platform, responsible for the safe movement of trains, with the possibility of a dynamic configuration that avoids interruption of service.
- Automation 2.0 the new evolution of management software for "control centers".
- Extension of corporate welfare (2018/2019).
- Increase in flexible working hours (2019).
- Smart working trial (2018).
- Launch of integrated second level bargaining in 2018.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Completion of the Talent development programme (2018).
- Further integration between development and organisation procedures to optimise skills and career paths (2018).
- Analysis and consolidation of personal development plans (PDP) with a special focus on project groups (2018).
- Promotion and consolidation initiatives to develop the effectiveness of on-the-job training (2018).
- Training initiatives on data protection, staff and management development and the consolidation of project management and financial skills (2018).
- Extension of the e-learning training platform (2017-2019).
CSR & COMMUNITIES
- Development, sharing and implementation of a CSR plan with the aim of increasing internal culture and company social commitment (2018-19).
- Formalization of a specific policy on the protection of human rights (2018).
PARTNERSHIP FOR RESEARCH
- Continue with the commitment of the Shift2Rail European research program in particular on the following projects (2018-20):
• X2Rail1 - flexible and intelligent traffic management system;
• X2Rail2 - signaling innovation (satellite and train integrity technologies) in the supervision and management of the development process;
• X2Rail3 - new adaptable communication system, protection systems and cybersecurity;
• SBS fase2 - construction of a railway line that uses the satellite communication system;
• IN2Smart - innovative solution for maintenance railway assets.
PARTNERSHIP WITH UNIVERSITIES (2018)
- Continue the collaboration with italian major universities in order to share training activities and find smart students that meet Company needs
THE ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Reduce energy intensity performance indicator by 2% [GJ/no.h]
- Increase the percentage of electrical energy obtained from renewable sources by 2% .
GREENHOUSE GASES (2018)
- Reduce the GHG emission intensity indicator by 10% [tCO2e/€million revenues].
- Reduce the weight of waste per hour worked by 5%
- Increase the percentage of recycled waste at production sites by 10%
WORKERS’ SAFETY (2018)
- Reduce the injury frequency and severity indicator and / or environmental accidents by 2%.
HSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (2018)
- Complete the update the HSE management systems according to new standard ISO14001:2015, in line with new ISO9001:2015.
- Maintain or increase the number (> 25) of sites with HSE management system certified ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
ETHICAL MANAGEMENT OF THE
GLOBAL PROCUREMENT PLATFORM (2018)
- Implementation of the global Procurement platform with particular advantages in terms of risk management (procedural, achievement of objectives, financial and business disruption risks) and environmental sustainability (dematerialisation).
- Tune current organizational structure and deliver model with the future market trends.
- Strengthening capabilities in local markets and project financing models.
- Formalization of a specific anti-corruption policy