|Giovanni Naccarato||Statutory Auditor|
|Alessandra Stabilini||Statutory Auditor|
|Alessandro Sapienza||Alternate auditors|
|Valeria Galardi||Alternate auditors|
|Cristiano Proserpio||Alternate auditors|
Ansaldo STS adopts the traditional corporate and control model, in which the supervisory functions are assigned to the Board of Statutory Auditors.
The Board of Statutory Auditors has the task of supervising, pursuant to the rules of the Civil Code, of the Art. 148 et seq. the Legislative Decree no.58 of 24 February 1998 (TUF), of Consolidated Law on Statutory Audits (Legislative Decree no.39/2010) and the indications contained in the CONSOB communications, taking into consideration also the principles of conduct recommended by the Italian National Councils of Chartered and Registered Accountants.
In particular, the Board of Statutory Auditors, following its function of Committee for Internal Control and Accounts Auditing, has the task of supervising:
- in compliance with the law and with the By-laws;
- in compliance with the principles of sound management;
- the adequacy of the corporate organisational structure for matters under its responsibility, of the Internal Control System and of the Administrative and Accounting System, ensuring that the latter system accurately represents the operating management;
• the methods used to implement the corporate governance rules as prescribed by codes of conduct prepared by companies that manage regulated markets or by trade associations, with which the Company declares compliance in the information it discloses to the public;
- the adequacy of the Company instructions to its subsidiaries pursuant to Article 114, paragraph 2 of the TUF;
- the financial reporting process;
- the effectiveness of the Internal Control, Internal Audit and Risk Management Systems;
- the statutory audit of the annual accounts and consolidated accounts;
- the independence of the statutory auditor or the statutory auditing firm, particularly as concerns the provision of non-auditing services to the Company;
compliance of the Company's procedures for related-party transactions with the principles indicated in the Related-Party Regulation adopted by the Consob with Resolution No. 17221 of 12 March 2010, as later amended, as well as their implementation and reports to the General Meeting pursuant to Article 153 of the TUF.