|Giovanni Naccarato||Statutory Auditor|
|Alessandra Stabilini||Statutory Auditor|
|Alessandro Sapienza||Alternate auditors|
|Valeria Galardi||Alternate auditors|
|Cristiano Proserpio||Alternate auditors|
Ansaldo STS adopts the traditional corporate and control model, in which the supervisory functions are assigned to the Board of Statutory Auditors.
The Board of Statutory Auditors has the task of supervising, pursuant to the rules of the Civil Code, and of the Consolidated Law on Statutory Audits (Legislative Decree no.39/2010) taking into consideration also the principles of conduct recommended by the Italian National Councils of Chartered and Registered Accountants.
In particular, the Board of Statutory Auditors, following its function of Committee for Internal Control and Accounts Auditing, has the task of supervising:
- in compliance with the law and with the By-laws;
- in compliance with the principles of sound management;
- the adequacy of the corporate organisational structure for matters under its responsibility, of the Internal Control System and of the Administrative and Accounting System, ensuring that the latter system accurately represents the operating management;
- the effectiveness of the Internal Control, Internal Audit and Risk Management Systems;
- the statutory audit of the annual accounts and consolidated accounts;
- the independence of the statutory auditor or the statutory auditing firm, particularly as concerns the provision of non-auditing services to the Company;