Ansaldo STS uses some of the main social media outlets to communicate externally. The institutional channels are managed by the External Communications Department. The comments and the posts of users represent opinions of individuals and not that of Ansaldo STS. Ansaldo STS can’t be considered responsible for what is published on the channels by third parties. Ansaldo STS recognizes social media as an important instrument to promote technological innovations that provide continuous improvement of everyday life for people and societies. Therefore we foster the correct use for all of our stakeholders. Below are the rules about the moderation process adopted by the Company.
Social media channels of Ansaldo STS are moderated from Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (CET).
Ansaldo STS welcomes a polite conversation that ispertinent and respectful. Anybody can speak to express their free opinion, always following the rules of politeness and of respect of the others. Comments and posts that will violate the exposed conditions in this Policy will be promptly removed. Insults, foul language, threats or attitudes that will damage the dignity of people and the decor of institutions, the rights of minorities and minors, and the principles of liberty and equality, will not be tolerated
- Content that promotes, encourages or perpetuates the discrimination based on sex, race, language, religion, political opinions, faith, civil status, status in relation with public assistance, nationality, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
- Sexual content or links to sexual contents;
- Instigation to trade;
- Conduction or fostering of illegal activities;
- Information that compromises the security or the safety of public systems;
- Content that violates the interest of a legal propriety or third parties;
- Comments or posts that present sensitive data in violation of the Privacy law.
The following is discouraged but comments or contents will go through a moderation process:
- Comments not pertinent to a particular subject published (off topic);
- Pro and con remarks about a political campaign or voting indications;
- Offensive language or contents;
- Comments or posts written to disturb the discussion or to offend those who manage and moderate the social channels;
- Comments written repeatedly.
Ansaldo STS reserves the right to remove any content that is considered in violation of this Social Media Policy or of any applicable law. Violating these conditions or the ones contained in the policies may be banned or blocked to prevent further actions. In some cases, users may be reported to the operators of the platform and eventually to the responsible law enforcement.
Please be aware that personal data is in use on the platforms. The shared data from the users through private messages sent directly to Ansaldo STS channels will be treated with respect to the Italian privacy laws.
Except in certain cases, we prefer not to directly answer comments and/or questions.
We are very pleased by the public participation to the life of our Company and therefore we thank you sincerely for the collaboration and participation.