Dialogue with stakeholder
- Respect and development of people
- Training and professional growth
- Drive towards internationalisation and multiculturalism
- Development of Corporate Welfare
- Focus on health and safety
- Listening to needs
- Technology Leadership on safety and environmental issues
- Continuous innovation of products and solutions
- F lexibility in the offer of integrated solutions, including O&M activities
- Financial support
- Delivery on time and on budget
- Life-cycle management and risk assessment
- Excellence in Governance
- Maximisation of company value
- Sustainable development
- Careful assessment and management of risks
- Transparency in communications
- Intense Investor Relations activities
- Partnership with banks
- Clear, objective and verifi able selection criteria
- Relations based on partnerships
- Control over supply chain
- Research programs with Public Institutions
- Partnerships with Universities
- Quality and transparency in communications with the media
- Support to humanitarian, social and cultural activities
The Ansaldo STS Group pays particular attention to understanding the needs and expectations of its stakeholders in line with its culture of social responsibility.
Also in 2011, Ansaldo STS launched several feedback activities aimed, in particular, at customers (Customer Satisfaction investigation) and major institutional investors and analysts (Perception Study), as well as involvement activities, in particular to gather suggestions and proposals from employees in the manufacturing sector (IDEA project).
These initiatives highlighted areas for enhancing relations and ideas for projects and the company responded to them with actions and programs aimed at a greater satisfaction of the needs and expectations expressed.
Since 2011, the division responsible for market intelligence was also given the task of defi ning and managing the customer satisfaction activities. These activities are based on the continuous search for items of information and input from the market and from customers which are gathered methodically and have the objective of monitoring the customer throughout the projects, which are typically long term, and obtaining observations, critical issues and opportunities to then share with the internal structures up to the top management of the company.
The perception of the financial markets
Once a year, the Ansaldo STS Group conducts an in-depth analysis aimed at getting the opinion of the fi nancial markets as regards the company. This survey, which is commissioned from a specialist company, was carried out via telephone in October 2011 and it involved 9 major institutional investors (buy-side) and 6 of the most infl uential analysts (sell-side). The survey was carried out in a strictly anonymous form and obtained a great level of interest from both categories of respondents. The interviews were recorded so as to guarantee the accuracy of the reporting and rigorous analysis.
IDEA: suggestions and proposals for improvement in manufacturing
At the production sites of Riom, Tito and Batesburg the IDEA project was launched, a method of gathering suggestions and proposals for improvement in manufacturing; it is a system which contributes to the creation of an organisation that promotes initiatives.
Customers and railway sector
Ansaldo STS organises periodical meetings between the technical and commercial staff of the company and the most qualifi ed representatives of the different railways and metros that have been built, for the purpose of identifying current, emerging and future needs of its customers, of both a functional and a performance nature. During these meetings, technologies, platforms and processes being developed or being assessed by internal innovation and/or Research & Development bodies, are also presented.