- Financial Statements as of 31 December 2017 approved
- Distribution of dividend not approved
- First section of the Report on Remuneration, in accordance with art. 123-ter, paragraph 6 of the Legislative Decree 58/1998 approved
- Purchase and disposal of own shares authorised
- Supplement to the compensation of the independent auditing mandate awarded to Ernst & Young S.p.A. approved
- By-laws amendment related to the date of closure of the financial year approved
Please note that the Shareholders’ Meeting of Ansaldo STS S.p.A., held on today, in Genoa, chaired by Mr. Alberto de Benedictis, approved the Company’s financial statements for 2017.
The Shareholders’ Meeting did not approve distribution of dividend and consequently the net profit of Eur 71,988,273.75 has been carried forward.