Thank you for visiting our websites.
Data Controller and DPO
- The Controller of your data is Ansaldo STS S.p.a. (hereinafter “Ansaldo”), located in Via Paolo Mantovani 3-5 – 16151 Genova.
- The Ansaldo Data Protection Officer is available at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why we collect your personal data?
We collect and process your personal data only to activate the alerting system whenever a section of the site is updated.
The legal basis of the processing is found in the execution of precontractual measures adopted on the unequivocal request of the data subject [art. 6, parag. 1 lett. b) GDPR].
The data provision is necessary in order to activate the service, with the exception of data marked as optional.
We inform you that when connecting to the site, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site itself indirectly acquire some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These data are processed for the only purpose of carrying out statistical surveys anonymously, and therefore will not be traceable to you either directly or indirectly.
What personal data we collect?
We receive and store the data that you enter in the appropriate form on our site or that you provide us by carrying out certain activities on the site. You may choose to not provide certain data that you do not consider necessary, but in this case you may not be able to take full advantage of our services.
The following personal data will be processed:
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number (optional)
- Country (optional)
- Profession (optional)
How long we keep your personal data?
The personal data that you have provided will be kept for the period necessary to carry out the requested service, however for no more than 2 months from the date of request to no longer want to use the service.
You are free to revoke your consent at any time by sending an email to the address email@example.com, without prejudicing the lawfulness of processing prior to the revocation.
How we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed by Ansaldo on paper and/or electronically, by computer and/or telematics. The data processing are protected by appropriate technical and organizational security measures pursuant to art. 32 of the GDPR. The Data Controller does not adopt automated decision-making processes of any kind.
Are your personal data shared to third parties?
Your personal data may be processed only by Ansaldo employees or collaborators who, operating under the direct authority of the latter, have been authorized to process them in accordance with Article 29 of the GDPR, have received precise operating instructions and have undertaken to confidentiality.
The data collected may be communicated to the competent Authorities, in the hypothesis of alleged illicit activities or specific and justified requests, as well as in case of judicial protection of a right in the appropriate offices.
Your personal data will never be disclosed, divulged or made available to unidentified parties.
What are the rights related to your personal data?
As a part of the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask to Ansaldo:
- Right of access: you have the right at any time, to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed and ask for clarification about the information included in this privacy notice;
- Right to rectification: you can request the rectification (integration or updating) or correction of your data if not accurate;
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): you can ask the erasure; if the consent is withdrawn or you oppose for legitimate reason to their treatment; if the personal data have been unlawfully processed, that is in case of a legal obligation of deletion or in case data related to persons under 16 years;
- Right to restriction of the processing: you may request to process your data solely for the period necessary for the rectification; in case of unlawful processing and excluding any other data processing; in case the data we have kept can be useful for you to exercise your rights in court of law and, finally, if you oppose to the data processing and there is a review of the prevalence of our legitimate reasons to yours.
- Right to object to the processing: you can at any time object to the processing of your data, unless there are compelling and legitimate reasons for us to proceed with the data processing which override yours (for example, for our exercise or defense of legal claims).
- Right to data portability: you can ask to receive your data or to send it to another Controller you have chosen, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
We also inform you that you have the right to appeal to the local Data Protection Authority, which, in Italy, is the “Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali”.
The abovementioned rights or any request relating to personal data processed by Ansaldo can thus be addressed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.